Although Addy took 1.5 hours to go to sleep tonight which made me less than happy, I forget all about it when she snuggles up next to me at bedtime and grabs my hand and says "Mommy, I just want to hold your hand and never let it go." Or when she whispers the best secret in my ear "I love you Mommy!"
Addy has it in her head that age 5 means a trip to Disney World. I don't know where she got this! She brings it up at the most random times. For example, a recent conversation I overhead:
Addy - on my next birthday I'll be four!
Courtney - and then what?
Addy - then I'll be five
Courtney - and then what?
Addy - Disney World!
She is very excited about becoming a big sister. She gives "sissy" hugs and kisses all the time and tells her she loves her. She is constantly telling me how things will be once Audrey is here - all the things she will teach Audrey, the things Audrey will wear, and her favorite - the things Audrey won't be able to do because she's just a baby and "I'm the big sister!"
How sweet! I don't know, Lauren, five seems like a logical Disney World worthy age to me!
ReplyDeleteI sort of agree - and we usually don't correct her! Better start saving, I guess!
ReplyDeleteAnna Riley talks about going to DW soon too! Riley made the mistake of telling her about all the characters there so now she thinks we are going and she tells me who all we will see there!! Haha
ReplyDeleteHaha! Addy asks Courtney to tell her about Disney all the time :) I wonder where they learn about it? We had not brought it up with Addy but all of a sudden she started talking about it all the time! Maybe someone from school mentioned it? (Or the grandparents!)
Delete