Last month, our friends helped us start to prepare for Miss Audrey's arrival! Kristy Trimm hosted a "baby blowout" for Bunco last month for Jennifer, LeAnn and me. She had so many cute decorations and delicious pasta and cupcakes!! We had lots of "interesting" baby discussions! Ha ha!
 |
| LeAnn, Jennifer & me |
We also had a "sprinkle" for Audrey at Courtney Tidmore's house. The hostesses cooked breakfast for supper (my favorite!) and we had a waffle bar, Krispy Kreme donut cake, sausage balls and breakfast casserole. The food was SO good and the company was even better! Audrey got so many cute clothes and other wonderful gifts. It was such a fun night and I appreciated it so much!
 |
| I was so glad Erin & Lisa got to come down for the night. |
 |
| Leah & sweet Kara |
 |
| Amy & Rachel |
 |
| Kayla, Cheri, Mom, Lisa, Erin & Jenny |
 |
| Sweet little gown! |
 |
| JJ and Mia |
 |
| All the sweet hostesses - LeAnn, Jennifer, Jennifer, Courtney, Amy and Kayla |
And I just have to go on record saying I have the sweetest husband - he spent his first non-tax season weekend this year painting two rooms at our house! We have finally gotten started on Audrey's room - poor baby needs a place to sleep when she arrives next month! I have been so slow getting motivated this go round, but I'm hoping it will all come together in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment