I still remember the "little red wagon" I had when I was little. It was metal, not plastic or wood like the ones they have today. And the sides weren't very tall. It had a black handle and it was great to ride in. I hope Addy has fond memories of her little red wagon someday!
I got her this Radio Flyer red wagon at the Little Lambs' sale last week and we washed it one day this week and took it for a test drive yesterday evening. She was not sure what to think at first and just looked at us like we were crazy. After she got comfortable in her new ride, I found myself wishing her little seat had a seatbelt! I think we are going to take it to the quad tomorrow to tailgate. We are pumped that football season is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment