We have had fun with friends this week. On Tuesday, I took Addy over to play with her friend Riley. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. They played inside and we strolled around the neighborhood and enjoyed the nice weather we've been having. It is good to be able to get outside again now that it's not quite as hot!
Yesterday, our friends Mary-Virginia and Marian came over to play. Marian is 6 months to the day younger than Addy. She had fun jumping in Addy's Baby Einstein jumper. Addy wasn't too sure about having another baby playing with her stuff though and she acted kind of bratty! I felt kind of embarrassed... what do you do when your kid acts like that? She's not really old enough to know better... or is she? I blamed it on the fact that she skipped her afternoon nap... something that is becoming a trend (oh no!) I lay her down for a nap and she plays in her bed for an hour and a half. She doesn't fuss... just plays with her bunny and walks around in her bed. What can we do to get the afternoon nap back?
| Marian liked the frog and the piano on the jumperoo! |
| Marian and Addy... impossible to get them both looking at the camera at the same time! |
Today I was trying to decide what outfit Addy should wear and I found these jeans in her drawer and decided to try them on her. She hasn't ever worn jeans, not because I have anything against jeans but she just didn't ever own a pair until we grew into the 12 month size. I think she is the cutest thing in these little jeans! But I don't know if she is a jeans kinda girl... a few minutes after she got dressed, I found her back in her room playing with a blue dress I had left on the chair... I think she was trying to tell me something!
No comments:
Post a Comment