I have started this post twice and not finished! I know it is
Wednesday Thursday and perhaps a little late for a recap of last weekend but I couldn't skip this one... Friday we had a party for our friend Julie who is getting married at the end of October! It was fun to see friends from back in the day that I don't get to visit with very often - it felt like old times! And it made me look forward to the girls beach trip that is coming up this weekend... yes, say a prayer for Courtney because he will have Miss Addy this weekend by himself! He is so good with her and loves spending time with her so I know they will have fun without me! Okay, back to last weekend though... here are a few pictures from Friday...
Yummy food we got from Moe's - definitely the way to go for hosting a party! They did all the hard part!
Melanie, Jessica, Julie, Nikki, me and Courtney
And then Saturday we went over to Courtney's parents' to celebrate his birthday a little early and watch the Alabama game. I meant to take a picture of the table - Courtney's mom always has a cute table set up and she had gotten those cute houndstooth hat and red elephant cookies from Mary's cakes to go along with the other "Alabama" decor. All the football game snacks were so good - Addy even liked the smoked wings and Chick-fil-a nuggets! Kyle had to leave early Wednesday morning to go back to school and we won't see him again until December so we were glad to spend the afternoon with him Saturday!
I think they look more like brothers the older they get...
We were trying to teach Addy to say Roll Tide!
Kyle brought Courtney this cool hat from Australia! It looks very Indiana Jones or Crocodile Dundee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment