Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wrinkled Nose, Push Toys (and a Little Frustration) and Shoes!

Addy has a new face... it's this one with the wrinkled nose and it makes us laugh every time! 
She has a new thing this week for push toys... and yesterday when she was pushing this pink toy around the house she kept getting frustrated when she would run into things and she would push and push like she could move the furniture out of the way if she just pushed hard enough!  I tried to capture her look of frustration...
She is a little happier with how things are going here... but only for a moment.  She was about to hit the wall and get frustrated yet again!
So, we decided to go outside where there are no walls or sofas or dishwashers to run into.  And that worked for a little while...
I love this one... look how determined she is!
And notice there is no doll in the stroller.  When we first strolled down the sidewalk yesterday afternoon, she kept getting distracted by the doll in the stroller and wanted to take her out and love her.  So we found that we can push the stroller much better if there is no doll to push around!  Ha ha!

This afternoon I took Addy to get her first pair of big girl shoes!  The pink and white ones she has been wearing sometimes were on loan from a friend who outgrew them and I think Addy is about to outgrow them as well.  We went to Wagner's and settled on a (non-squeaky) pair that is brown with white polka dots.  I know they thought I was crazy but I asked one of the nice ladies that worked there to take Addy's picture while they measured her foot!  It was a big moment for my girl!
They said she wears a size 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment