Monday, August 30, 2010

9 month Pics

Lindsey Smith took Addy's 9 month pictures (that actually ended up being her 10 month pictures instead because we had to reschedule).  She posted a few on Facebook today... I love the tutu ones!  I was kinda hesitant to do those because it seems like everybody is doing tutu pictures these days but I think they turned out so cute! 

Here is our sneak peek... hopefully the rest will be ready soon!




This last one is my favorite!
Notice the silver rattle in a couple of the pictures... this was her trick to get Addy to sit still for more than a few seconds!  Based on how long my child sat still that day and how few smiles she passed out, I am very happy with the pictures I have seen so far!

1 comment:

  1. I feel better that Addy does the arm thing as well ;) I love these pictures...I really love the one of her in the chair (the second one). That little face is just precious!!

    Also, I meant to comment the other day on your post about the "event" at Cypress Inn. I was rolling I was laughing so hard. Luke is the SAME way. To name a few he did this at Derek's end of the year baseball banquet, a wedding shower, and most recently my brother-in-law's wedding. You should have seen Derek and I's operation in the Men's bathroom at the wedding to get him and his outfit cleaned up.

    Wonder why the only time they have leaking poopy diapers is when they are dressed in their finest, ha!

    I so love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete