Addy grew up a little more on Wednesday. I don't know what it was or how it happened but she just seemed a little older that day than she did the day before. She has such a sweet little personality that is developing. It is funny to see her becoming her own person! She is in a phase where I don't have to take things away from her anymore because I just ask her to "hand it to Mommy" and she is eager to please... she just smiles as she hands over her prized remote control or telephone! I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts because I know in a year or so, she probably won't be so happy to follow instructions! We are realizing that she picks up on a lot of things now and she can follow simple instructions ("sit on your bottom," "bring me the book," "drink some water,"). She has gotten pretty good at saying "Hi" and "Bye Bye" to other people and she usually waves bye-bye when you ask her to. She still loves to give kisses (but sometimes gets confused and licks your face instead).
 |
| Getting into Mommy's gift wrap supplies... |
 |
| She loves to pull out all the ribbon and was too quick for me to stop her so I just quit trying and took her picture! |
She can now go from sitting on the floor to standing up without using anything to help her get into a standing position. She still stands up without holding onto anything but is hesitant about taking any steps... she usually does it on accident and then it's like she remembers,
oh yeah, I can crawl.
Her sleeping is still a little off. I shouldn't complain because at least bedtime doesn't sound like WWIII anymore (most nights anyway!). She has been waking up though between 10:00 and 1:00 and usually takes a while to go back to sleep. We can't figure it out!
.JPG) |
| Watching Baby Einstein on the couch with Daddy |
Did Courtney fall asleep watching Baby Einstein?! I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete