Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blogging Funk and Happy Birthday Mia!

I guess you could say I have been in a blogging funk this week... I keep knowing I need to update the blog but there hasn't been much to say!  We have had the stomach virus going around our house this week so we have been laying low...  it started with Addy, then I was next and now Courtney is the last one of us to experience it as of this morning.  Lovely!  I will be glad when this has passed... and hoping it doesn't come around again for a LONG time. 

Today is Mia's (Cheri) birthday... we were supposed to go celebrate with presents and dinner tonight but plans got postponed because of the yucko stomach bug!  We were more than a little bummed out!

We hope Mia had a good birthday and that we get to celebrate soon!  Mia, we love you and are so thankful for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment