Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Lotsa Updates!
It's been a week and a half and I had a lot of catching up to do on the blog! We are having a fun summer and I am loving being home with Addy. Our house is much more peaceful and less stressed. I like being able to keep up with laundry and cook more meals for us, although we did have pizza hut tonight... I am trying to be a better blogger this summer... I want to have lots of pictures and memories of the summer to look back on! I am excited that there are 20 posts for June... even though I usually post 6 or 7 at a time. I don't see how these people update their blog every single day!! I am not that dedicated to it! I do love when people leave comments on the blog... I am blogging mostly for us but it is fun to know that our friends and family read it and look at our pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment