Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Update

Okay, so I am a little tired today from staying up until all hours of the night like a teenager and of course Addy chooses today to not want to take a morning OR afternoon nap (I finally persuaded her but it took a while so we missed most of our nap time!)  The movie was GREAT and we had fun, even though we probably were a little bit enthusastic on what time we arrived at the theater.  We did have great seats and we all sat together and we enjoyed good girl time waiting in line so it was totally worth it.  Fun times!
This is the line before we got to go in the theater... about 9:00.  We heard it wrapped around the outside of the building!


The early crew... LeAnn, Carla, Jennifer, me, Amber & Trish


The whole crew!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lauren! Y'all are so cute in your matching shirts. I'm glad I'm not an Eclipse fan simply because it means I got to go to bed on time :) Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun!!!! We don't get to stay up late and be silly very often so i had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete