Now that Addy is pulling up on EVERYTHING, it seems we have a lot more bumps and bruises. Bless her heart, she sometimes forgets that she needs to hold onto whatever she pulls up on and she will get excited about something and let go and let's just say it doesn't always end pretty!
So pitiful!
Last week, she was crawling right beside me in the kitchen and she lost her balance and fell forward onto her face... not sure if she bit her lip or hit it hard on the floor but there was a little blood involved. I thought only boys got hurt?? I am not prepared for blood or stitches or any of those other scary things! I was wiping her mouth with a washrag and I guess since it was cool, it felt good on her little injured mouth so she decided to chew on the rag for a few minutes.
Back to being happy again!
No comments:
Post a Comment