Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Cookout

Our Father's Day plans with my family got rescheduled to Monday night and Mom, Dad and Kayla came over to visit and eat dinner.  We had grilled pineapple, grilled mushrooms and veggies marinated in Dale's sauce, Sister Schubert wheat rolls (makes me feel healthy even though I know they're not!), butternut squash casserole and kebabs with steak, red/yellow/green peppers, squash and zuchini!  I made peach cobbler for dessert with some peaches that Courtney brought back from Clanton when he was out of town for work last week.  We had fun!

While Courtney and I were getting supper wrapped up, Dad and Addy played dress up... well, Addy dressed up, not Dad!  First it was the bunny ears...

Then the fairy wings...

Dancing with Mom in her fairy wings... I love this one!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fairy wings one with your dad! She is SO stinkin cute, Lauren. I just love her!

    ReplyDelete