Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Eclipse!
Tonight, I am going to take part in the craziness that is Twilight... the new movie comes out at midnight and I am going with a group of girls... let me clarify - grown women... to the midnight showing. We are going to get in line around 7:30... yes, we have tickets and will have a seat in the theater but apparently this is serious business and will be packed out so if we want to sit together, we have to get in line early! It gets better - we have t-shirts that tell which "team" we are on (Edward OR Jacob for anyone not familiar with the Twilight story line). I will be sure to post a picture of everyone with their Team shirts on! By the way, I am on Team Edward :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment