Last Tuesday, Kayla and Addy and I went to visit JJ at Echols Middle School where she is the guidance counselor (but only for another week... she is retiring!) She wanted to show Addy off to her friends at work before school got out for the summer. Here is a picture of Addy & JJ outside the school.
On our way home from the visit, Addy fell asleep in the car so I quietly put her into her crib when we got to the house. When I went in to check on her after an hour long nap, this is what I found...
She was sitting up in her crib... first time she had gone from lying down to sitting up on her own!
So here's what happened the next day...
Time to lower the crib again!
Whenever we are getting ready to go somewhere, I get Addy's diaper bag and car seat ready to go and one of her favorite things to do is to play with the car seat. It rocks back and forth and she will pull up on it and get any stuffed animals or pacifiers out of it that she can reach...
Here she is looking to see what's inside...
No comments:
Post a Comment