Addy can roll from her tummy to her back and back to her tummy so now when she sees a toy that she wants when she's laying on her blanket, she can go and get it! This is a big accomplishment and we like putting toys out of her reach to see her roll over and get them!
All of that activity must have caused her to work up an appetite because she is all about the rice cereal. She opens her mouth when you put her in her seat 'cause she knows the spoon is coming soon! She usually eats every bit of her cereal and she is getting better at actually eating it and not getting it all over her face...and clothes...and whichever one of us is feeding it to her! We will probably try to introduce some baby food next week... I am thinking applesauce might be a good one to start out with? We'll see I guess!
She can give "kisses" now... when I hold her up to my face or Courtney's face, she opens her mouth wide and tries to lick you :) If she weren't my baby I might think it was gross but it is cute when Addy does it!
No comments:
Post a Comment