Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random pictures

We took swimming lessons with Coach Anne Mims in May - Addy found this hat one morning while we were getting ready!  Swimming lessons were every day at 9:00 for a week... the first two days were tough (on both of us!) but by Wednesday she was holding her breath under water and by Friday she could jump in and get to the ladder at the side of the pool so it was all worth it!  We have had several fun pool days since swimming lessons ended and Addy keeps asking if we are going back to see Coach Anne!  I guess we will next year!
Working on her tan! HA ha!
Ready to go see Coach Anne... she was reading Berenstain Bears to her babies (lined up on the window sill)

I tried to get a picture in this pretty dress Mia got her in New Orleans but I never got a "perfect" one... she was going to wear this dress for Easter but it was "too itchy!" 

Hey!

I'm cute!
We made these watermelon popsicles I saw on pinterest over the weekend... I just put a lollipop stick in a slice of watermelon and froze it!  Addy thought it was yummy - the icy watermelon was weird to me though!

First harvest from our garden :)  A lot of our plants didn't make it because I guess we waited too late to plant a garden and it was too hot... but we have a couple of squash plants and some tomatoes that have been producing.  We are hopeful that our watermelon vines will make some melons soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment