Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday parties

We went to two birthday parties at the Barnyard recently... that seems to be the hot spot for birthday parties at this age!  We love going to visit Mrs. Kami!  I didn't realize until I looked at the pictures that I dressed Addy in the same outfit for both parties - a month apart!  We had fun celebrating with Riley (3) & Giles (4)!  Their dads (Josh & Bobby) have been friends with Courtney for a LOONG time!

Feeding the animals never gets old!  Addy got to see her friends Marian & Riley!

Sweet girls waiting their turn on the horse... Addy rode by herself... and Giles wore the birthday boy cowboy hat!

Marian was loving on this rabbit

Addy likes to pet these rabbits but doesn't want to hold them unless they're in the yellow basket... I found out why last time - they scratch!

Addy, Riley, Josh & Courtney getting on the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment