Sunday, July 8, 2012

Everything is Possible With God!


The week after we went to the beach, our church had Bible School every day from 9:00 - 12:00.  The theme was SKY! and we had a fun time decorating on Saturday after we got back in town.  Stephanie & Mrs. Cally, our children's minister, did a great job organizing everything and we all had a great week!

Thanks to an idea from Pinterest, we made a hot air balloon with plastic tablecloths and balloons!
Addy was in Mia's class (which I think they both enjoyed!) and I was in charge of getting the four and five year olds dirty with paint and glue every day!  Ha ha!  I definitely had to get in touch with my creative side... and I got some help from Mia on what crafts kids that age can actually do since that is her area of expertise!  We had a VERY fun but tiring week.  My favorite thing was getting to try out the giant hamster balls that they rented for "Fun Friday!" 

These preschoolers were having too much fun with the shaving cream!
Stephanie and Laynie did a great job taking pictures of all the kids every day so I got to see what Addy was up to while I was in the craft room!  Here are a few I borrowed from Facebook...


Addy's BFF was Addi Belle - I don't think she left her side the entire time!

I think they were rowing their boats!

Working on making their fish...

Addy LOVED Bible School!

No comments:

Post a Comment