Earlier in the month, we were so excited to attend Addy's first Christmas program at her preschool! I thought she might not make it through based on how upset she got when I dropped her off at her room but she was a trooper and sat on the stage to sing (and clap!) and she even gave the audience a fake smile a time or two (I had requested that she smile so we could take her picture - I was shocked she remembered!) Her class did a great job and sang three songs... Christmas Joy, Angel Band and Jesus is a Gift from God. We have heard those three songs many a time (before AND after!) the program and they are precious coming from a two year old! She loves her teachers (Ms. Suzanne, Ms. Martha & Ms. Caroline) and they do a great job with her class... she brought home a gift bag full of adorable Christmas crafts they made with their handprints/footprints. SO special to this mama!
Here are some sweet memories of their Christmas program!
 |
| Sing a song of Christmas joy, Christmas joy, Christmas joy... |
 |
| Sing a song of Christmas joy, for the baby Jesus! |
 |
| Family picture... cheese! |
 |
| Maw Maw came to see Addy sing - so sweet! Our parents and KK also came but Addy was not in a picture mood so we didn't get any with them. We were thankful to the half a row that came to see Addy sing! |
I love her outfit!!!
ReplyDelete