Friday the 23rd we celebrated Christmas with Courtney's parents & Kyle. Courtney's mom started having brunch for our Christmas meal a few years ago and it stuck - I think we all like it because it's different than the traditional Christmas food and plus, everyone loves breakfast food! We spent most of the day at their house... we ate that morning, Kyle read the Christmas story and then we opened gifts. While Addy took a nap, we visited and rested and we had a late afternoon fancy dinner approved by Addy (chick-fil-a!). We had a great day!
 |
| Courtney worked on putting Julie's new crib together while Pop & Kyle supervised |
 |
| Addy was excited that "Julie got some presents" too! |
 |
| Addy & Pop |
 |
| Kyle got some help with Addy opening his gifts, I think |
 |
| Mia showed Addy how to iron Julie's dress with her new play ironing board |
 |
| Addy was modeling the scarf I got |
 |
| Courtney got an Alabama hoodie |
 |
| There were several rounds of pictures in front of the tree! |
No comments:
Post a Comment