Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Western Day!

Addy's school had Western Day yesterday.  This was the first time they've gotten to really dress up this year... AND they got to take a sack lunch and have a picnic at school!  My "mommy skills" were on overdrive this weekend!  I was so nervous/excited about packing her sack lunch!  Who would've thought making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich could be so fun?!? 

Mom/JJ picked her up from school and said she looked like she'd had a fun day.  I think she did because she was still talking about it when I got home from work.  I asked her 100 questions about it and mostly got "yes" answers but she did elaborate on the hayride and feeding a pig... I think those were her favorite parts!  They had a pumpkin patch, a pony ride, animals from the Barnyard and a picnic lunch.  Yeehaw!

We had gotten her these pink cowboy boots awhile back at Target... and then JJ whipped up this cute little bandana skirt for her to wear... her pinks didn't really match but I don't think she cared...


The sunglasses weren't a part of her outfit but I couldn't get her to take them off... maybe she was trying to tell me to stop flashing the camera at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment