Addy LOVES the Barnyard - we have been for a few birthday parties and a couple of times this summer we went on the "open to the public" Fridays. SO, what better place to have her birthday party, right? She also loves Minnie Mouse and we (I) had decided several months ago on a Minnie theme and started making preparations to use Minnie so even though Minnie didn't go with the Barnyard quite as well, we were committed... and we turned it into Minnie's Barnyard Adventure!
I know Addy had a great time as evidenced by the dirt all over her clothes and face at the end of the day! We had fun and are so appreciative of all the friends that were able to help us celebrate our two year old's big day! Here are some pictures from the party. (These are in backwards order... I had problems posting them and didn't want to have to start over!)
We saved presents for when we got home... which was a good idea, I think. The kids really just wanted to play while we were at the party and Courtney and Addy & I enjoyed taking our time and seeing her excitement over each one at our house that night!
| I LOVE these heels that Riley gave Addy for her birthday. The best is when she wants to wear them with her pj's in the morning :) |
| She loves decorating these cupcakes and blowing out the candles! She has only decorated the carpet a few times! Ha! |
| Gavin |
| Kurt |
| Marian & Addy were giving hugs! |
| Riley was modeling her Minnie ears |
| Julia had fun on the swings! |
| Maw Maw and JJ had fun chatting |
| I love that Addy actually wore her Minnie Mouse ears a little bit. I think they looked so cute but I am partial! |
| John-Logan was ready to get busy with his juice box! |
| Cooper doesn't look so sure about the ears... |
| Addy looked like she might cry when everyone was singing Happy Birthday but she got excited about blowing out those candles! |
| Pony Ride! |
| Mason was giving this little goat a kiss! |
| Maggie looks like a natural! |
| Sweet Brooklyn |
| Garrett is always so happy! |
| Ella is concentrating on feeding this baby goat! |
| Matt held this duck for Marian to see! |
| Holding a baby chicken! |
| Such a sweet picture! |
| These three look like they might get into some trouble... especially Tucker holding that chicken so tightly! |
| Everyone had fun feeding the ducks. Addy wanted to pass out bread to all her friends! Ha!! |
| Weston was getting ready to feed the ducks |
| Garrett had on his Mickey Mouse attire! |
| Cheese! |
| Not a great picture... but it was the best one of all three of us! |
What a cute party! We are going to have to check out the Barnyard! My kids would love it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you calling this a long post makes me laugh! All my posts are forever long! I blame it on have so many kids! Although, I did have the shortest post in my blog's history today. :)