Then we walked around and found the teepees at the Indian village
We worked up an appetite so we stopped for a lunch break. They had a huge picnic area... it would be fun to pack a lunch next year! After lunch we took some pictures and then got on the hayride to the pumpkin patch.
We had so much fun walking through the rows and rows of pumpkins to pick out the perfect ones!
When we got back, Courtney took Addy on the helicopter ride! She had been mesmerized by the helicopter all day... everytime it took off or landed, she would stop to watch it. We couldn't believe Addy actually rode... and with no tears! I thought the noise would scare her but she loved it!
| They got to ride in the front next to the pilot! You can see Courtney waving if you look closely :) |
Courtney and I were tired after all of this but Addy wasn't ready to leave yet... so we tried out the inflatable park. We spent most of our time on the pumpkin bouncer. She had SO much fun jumping around!
We had a wonderful time... I would definitely recommend this pumpkin patch! I hope we will go back next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment