Saturday, October 29, 2011

pumpkin carving 2011

This morning we decided it was time to carve some pumpkins if we were going to do it before Halloween!  I had seen lots of cute pumpkins on Pinterest where you drill holes in the pumpkin so we tried a few that way... and of course we had a jack-o-lantern for Addy!  We had fun being outside together enjoying the beautiful weather!  Addy stayed interested for all of 2 minutes and then she was ready to slide and drive around the yard and play with Julie.  She liked watching and picking out pumpkin seeds but she wasn't too fond of the gooey stuff - she reached her hand in and said "Gross!"  I couldn't agree more!
Getting our supplies ready...

Checking on the progress...

What is Daddy doing?

Our jack-o-lantern!


She painted a small pumpkin but I forgot to take a picture of it.  This was about the 5th time she has painted one this month... she loves doing that!  She always starts out using a paintbrush and then ends up just getting her hands in it before it's all over with! 


Just for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment