Monday, August 29, 2011

School Days

Addy started preschool this month.  She is going two mornings a week.  So far, she has cried every day... not the whole time but still... her teachers say that she will be okay for a little bit and then when she starts thinking about it, she will get upset.  We thought it would be good for her to learn how to play around other kids and learn to be away from home/me/MawMaw a little bit each week but it's hard to send her when I know she's going to cry!  I am praying that she will adjust to it soon.  She always wants to go back to school and today when I was taking her, she told me "I don't have to cry," but she still did :(  Bless her heart!  And bless those teachers' hearts!  I don't see how they do it!


First Day!

1 comment:

  1. We are going to put AR in somewhere the first of the year and I dread it because she will be the same way! She still cries every time we drop her off in her class at church! But, I am like you, they need a break from us and to be around others!! Hopefully she will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete