Monday, August 29, 2011

Granddaddy's Birthday

I missed posting these pictures from July and just found them.  Courtney's granddaddy celebrated his 89th birthday and we drove to Brent for cake and ice cream one Sunday afternoon.  His granddaddy fought in World War II and although his memory may not be as sharp as it once was, he has a host of stories he could tell.  He and Courtney's grandmother wrote letters back and forth all during the war.  I can't imagine living in a time like that! 
Addy & Mia

Addy was curious about Baby Sophie

I have tried to take a picture of Addy with Granddaddy every time we have visited them.  These aren't all of them but I think it's fun to see how she has grown!


First meeting, November, 2011
Father's Day, June 2010
Thanksgiving, November 2010

January, 2011
Granddaddy's Birthday, July, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment