I was fortunate enough to be able to travel to Denver for my cousin Jordan's wedding. I flew out with Mom, Dad and Kayla and then they stayed on a few days after the wedding but I came on back home since I left Courtney and Addy behind! I have so many pictures to post but I'm trying to figure out a way for them not to take up so much space. I will just post the wedding ones for now because I know that's what my family would most like to see!
Jordan & Keithon were married at a beautiful golf course outside of Denver and they put so much thought into planning their wedding - it was a very special ceremony! I was so glad to be in attendance!! We wish Jordan & Keithon the best!
 |
| Kayla, Jordan and Mackenzie - headed to the bridesmaids' luncheon! |
 |
| Me, Erin & Kayla |
 |
| Erin, Jordan, Mackenzie, Jordan's friend Lauren & Kayla |
 |
| Girl Cousins Pic! Mackenzie, Jordan, Erin, Kayla and me |
 |
| The Bride with her Dad |
 |
| Mackenzie, Erin, Nico & Slate |
 |
| During the wedding... what a beautiful scene! |
 |
| Their vows were so sweet! |
 |
| Mom & her sisters, Lisa & Lynne |
 |
| Mom & Lynne with Jordan |
 |
| Kayla, Jordan and me |
 |
Steve, Jordan & Lisa
|
The newlyweds left in a car decorated by the wedding party and they had written this scripture reference on the window "Ephesians 4:16." I had to come home and look it up. What a fitting verse:
He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment