Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth!

Just for fun, I was looking back at the 4th of July pictures I have posted since I started this blog in 2009...

I was around 28 weeks pregnant with Addy in these!  We had been painting her room on the weekend of the 4th and got together with all the family at Mia & Pop's house.

7.4.2009


2010


We spent the 4th at the beach with the Tidmores & Striplings


2011

The Baggetts hosted a fun 4th of July get together.  Addy hated the fireworks!  Touchy, touchy!


2012

We went to Centreville to visit Courtney's grandparents the weekend before the 4th of July.

(Nanny & Babby's cows)

(Granddaddy & Addy)

 
And we grilled out at Mia & Pop's with both sides of the family on the 4th.  Addy's hair looks so red in this picture to me!

2013

Courtney & Addy looked cute all matchy matchy for church last Sunday!  We will have to get a family picture tomorrow so I can do this again in 4 years and see how Audrey has grown too!  Ha!


Hope you have a fun time celebrating our country's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment