I have lots of updating to do! Before I get to our new addition, I had a few pre-baby pictures I wanted to post. Maybe I can get caught up during naptimes this week.
Addy's preschool had a trike-a-thon in April to raise money for St. Jude. The kids all decorated their scooter, tricycle or bike to ride and learned all about bicycle safety that week. Addy had lots to say about "Bikewell Bear" and "Pedals" the bunny each day :) She was so pumped that Friday morning when she woke up - it's Trike a Thon day!
 |
| Trying out her decorated ride. It was a family project! Daddy decorated the handlebars and Addy and I worked on the sign! |
 |
| Getting ready to start! |
 |
| Addy's friend from church and school Mary Linnley |
 |
| Addy always talks to us about her friend, Aliyah |
 |
| Ella Tolbert was making the rounds on her bike! |
 |
| Addy was SO serious! We got tickled because she rode kind of slow and wouldn't smile. I think she was afraid of getting knocked down! About halfway through she claimed to be "tired" and came over to stand with us. I think she was really just nervous about us leaving! |
 |
| Family photo op! |
Cutest trike ever!
ReplyDelete