Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moms' Night In...

I have been a major slacker on updating our blog since Christmas... As I was going through pictures, I found a few that I intended to post but never did... 

Back in January (I think?!), the husbands had a "guys night" and ate dinner at a yummy restaurant in Mississippi.  I think the idea was to celebrate with the guys who were about to become dads - Adam, Curtis & Heath - a man baby shower, without gifts, if you will.  I thought the girls shouldn't miss out and all be stuck at home by ourselves, so we invited the moms and kids over to eat dinner and play/chat that night :)  Eveybody brought something and I cooked chicken spaghetti.  Carla was sweet enough to pick up pizza for the kids and we had so many yummy desserts!  It was a little chaotic with several kids and lots of conversations going on but I hope everyone had fun!  Here are a few pictures...

Garrett was practicing the keyboard

Abby loved playing dress up.  Her brother Brock didn't want to be in a picture but I think he played dress up with a Batman mask (probably the only 'boy toy' he could find!)

Maggie must've been baking something in the kitchen

Mallory had fun playing with the baby dolls - what a sweet smile!

Poor Kara probably didn't know what to think about all the wild "big kids" running around!

Zari & Mallory were playing with jewelry

Carla and Jennifer were babysitting...

Addy had so much fun with all these friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment