On Christmas morning, I set my alarm for 6:30. I was so afraid Addy would wake up before us and see what Santa brought before she came to our room since she has to walk past the living room to get to our room. Of course after the alarm went off I couldn't go back to sleep and kept thinking every noise was Addy waking up so we crawled in her bed and then we were all awake! Santa did come and he brought the piggy bank she had been wanting and a few surprises... she was very excited about her Barbie Jeep and I'm glad we took it for a spin right away because she hasn't gotten to enjoy it very much with the cold, rainy weather we've had! At 10:00, our parents and Kyle & Kayla came over for breakfast and we all spent the day together eating, watching movies and napping! My idea of a perfect Christmas day!
| The prized piggy bank! |
| Looking at her stocking. |
| Opening one or two from mommy and daddy |
| She got really good at making donuts in the culdesac! |
| Mia & Addy |
| Look at all the yummy food! |
| Getting ready to dig in :) |
| This was our set up for the day... we watched Brave, The Dark Knight Rises (during naptime!) and finished off with the Sound of Music... sorry guys! |
| After taco soup for dinner, everyone was playing on their smart phones... I thought it was too funny not to take a picture! |
| Notice Kyle is playing with the legos... not sure where Addy is! |
| We so enjoyed having our whole family at our house all day. What a blessing they are to us! |
Your house looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Crystal! I was just admiring your girls' playroom :) Y'all have a great setup - I want to come buy groceries at the market ;)
ReplyDelete