Since before Addy was born, I have always wanted to do the train ride in Calera where you ride to the North Pole and see Santa! I am glad she was finally old enough this year so my dream could come true - ha ha! We had a WONDERFUL time - it is so much fun to see things through a child's eyes. Here are a few pictures.
 |
| Dressed in her pajamas... |
 |
| Before we boarded the train... |
 |
| Our tickets! |
 |
| Family photo op |
 |
| Addy almost lost it when it was her turn but a BIG hug from Mrs. Claus made it all better! Santa snuck in the background of the picture. After they moved on to the next train car to visit the other children, Addy was so starstruck! It was hilarious because she was stuttering and couldn't get her words straight to tell us that Santa "almost touched me!" (even though she was afraid of him not 5 minutes before!) |
 |
| After eating cookies and drinking milk... we were ready to sing Christmas songs! |
Addy has said some funny stuff lately and I don't want to forget it... here are a few things that have made us laugh this week.
She is taking an antibiotic right now because she has had a never-ending cold/sinus infection/allergy attack (who knows) and I told Addy I was putting the medicine bottle in her bag to "send" with her yesterday. She got a serious look and said, "Oh no Mommy. God doesn't want us to sin!" I had to explain the difference so she didn't think I was doing something wrong by sending her medicine!
We saw a Christmas yard decoration that included the three wise men and I was asking Addy what their three gifts were... she told me Gold, Metal and Frankenstein! And this was after she wanted to "wash off the frankincense" to give baby Jesus a bite yesterday when she was pretending to be Mary!
Addy got her hair cut on Saturday and Mia was telling her how cute it was yesterday and that Mia also got her hair cut but it didn't look as cute as Addy's. Addy told her "maybe next time!"
So funny! I'm glad you shared these comments :)
ReplyDeleteShe is too funny! I can't wait to take my girls on the train ride either...we aren't ready yet! haha
ReplyDelete