We have had a fun week! Sunday night, Courtney and I went to a Halloween party at the Cooper's - it was a carnival and we had so much fun! I will have to post pictures from that later... Tuesday night we carved our pumpkin and last night we went Trick or Treating! It was Addy's first "real" trick or treat experience... before we have just driven around to grandparents and friends but this year we walked (a small portion of) the neighborhood with Addy's friend Mallory. Here are some pictures!

| Addy dressed as "the real" Mary Poppins! Julia did an awesome job on her costume! |
| She said Courtney and I were Jane and Michael from the movie :) |
| All her grandparents came over to see us and stayed to pass out candy while we went trick or treating... |
| ...they all brought treats and we ate dinner when we got back from our adventure! |
| One more of Mary... |
| KK came over too! |
| Mary and Minnie Mouse (Mallory) |
| Minnie & Mary trick or treating at Mrs. Jennifer's house! |
| I thought this was hilarious... I ran inside to get something and came back out to the papparazzi, aka proud grandparents :) |
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment