Wednesday, March 28, 2012

E-I-E-I-O

A few Fridays ago, we met our friends Riley & Mrs. Rachel at the Barnyard. Addy had not been there since her birthday party last fall. I was excited to see the baby animals and thought she would be too... but her opinion about the animals at the Barnyard had changed since we last visited! She was very cautious and didn't want to get very close to the animals this time. She got up her courage enough to bottle feed a baby goat but there was a squealy baby pig that scared her from getting close to anything else!

Riley was trying to feed the mini horse!
Her favorite thing was tearing up pieces of bread to throw in the water for the ducks (funny thing was, the ducks had eaten so much they weren't interested in being fed!)  She rode the pony and played on the swings and the slide and ate her yellow popsicle.  We had a fun time!
Not too sure about this, Momma!
Riley was ready to ride!
Little monkey!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment