Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheese!




I took this picture of Addy this morning and it's my new favorite - I love that cheesy grin! She looks so old to me in this picture! The high temperature was in the 70's today so I put her in this dress with no leggings and on our way out the door, she looked down and said 'Oops, I think we forgot my pants!' I guess she doesn't remember back to last summer and fall when the weather was warmer and she had bare legs!

I took a hiatus from our blog this last month because we sold our house and moved two weeks ago and all my extra time has been consumed with packing, unpacking and working (tax season!) I have a few pictures I want to post...maybe I will catch up soon!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats on selling and moving! Addie looks adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) We are excited it all worked out!

      Delete