I haven't blogged anything since the beginning of November and now it's the end of the month! I don't feel like we have been busy... we have actually had a few relaxing weekends. I uploaded my pictures to my computer and have gone through to pick out a few from the past month so I can catch up the blog and remind myself exactly what we were up to this month.
 |
| We took pictures outside with our pumpkin dress... |
 |
| (I don't think I ever posted a picture of our finished products from the drill project with the pumpkins!) |
 |
| Mallory had a costume party birthday in October that I missed posting about... the kids were so cute in their costumes! |
 |
| Garrett was an awesome Superman! You can barely see the hand that is making his cape fly :) |
 |
| Addy had fun going down the slide and playing the bean bag toss! |
 |
| Cooper had a fun Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party in November! |
 |
| The birthday girl! |
 |
| Friends! |
 |
| We played with friends in November... |
 |
| and had a special visit from some special cousins! |
 |
| We made tents and read books with flashlights... |
 |
| ... and turned flips in the leaf pile in the backyard! |
 |
| We also jumped onto Daddy if he was in the way of the pile of leaves! |
 |
| This is my favorite action shot! |
No comments:
Post a Comment