Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friends!

This summer, we have done lots of fun activities with friends.  It is fun for Addy to have friends... last summer, she was still in the 'baby' phase and couldn't play or interact very well with other kids her age. 

A few Fridays ago, we met Riley & Rachel at the Barnyard and the girls had a great time! 

You see how interested Addy is in this goat she is feeding... I have about 5 pictures of her and she is only watching the goat in one of them!

Riding the pony... the highlight of the morning!

Riley's turn... she wasn't sure at first but then she was smiling!

Feeding the pig... again, why is she not paying attention to what she's doing? 

Addy & Riley


They are all into hugs!
Playing at the Verner playground one hot day!

We had our old neighbors, Greg & Kelli & Brody over for dinner a week or so ago.  Brody and Addy were sweet playing together... he was so funny picking out a new bow for Addy to wear!  I caught her trying to pin a bow in his hair once! 
Brody & Addy

Sweet hugs!!
This morning, we met up with Marichase & Brooklyn, two of Addy's friends from church.  They played well together and had fun in the pool, the playhouse and attempting to drive the Barbie jeep before it got too hot!  Addy wasn't a fan of the Jeep though... she bailed out quickly and I didn't get any pictures!  These aren't as good because they are from my phone!

Marichase, Addy & Brooklyn

Marichase's little playhouse was TOO cute!

Enjoying a snack!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I laughed out loud at that pig picture! Wonder if that's any indication of how she'll be as a big sister one day?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I don't know?? They told her to hold it with 2 hands but she was just chilling out!

    ReplyDelete