Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July Festivities - Part I

We did lots of celebrating this past weekend for the 4th... some with friends and some with family!  I have too many pictures to put them all on one post but here are a few from Sunday.  We drove down to Moundville to Tucker & Talon's Pappaw's house on the river and met up with a few familiar faces and some new ones too!  Addy wasn't too sure about the river at first (and neither was I!  I'd rather be able to see what's under the water when I go swimming!) but she did end up getting in for a while.  There was a big baby pool that several of the kids had fun swimming in and we took Addy's wagon so it made a few laps around the big yard.  We had delicious hamburgers & hotdogs and several fun 4th of July desserts!  Addy was worn out by the time we made it back home that night... we had to leave before the homemade ice cream and fireworks but we made up for it the next day!

Cooper and Addy were posing - not sure why Addy is bending down?!

Take two...

Addy wanted to drive Tucker's John Deere but she was too little

Talon was observing all the bigger girls running around!

Addy wanted to try out Talon's special seat!

Bye hugs!

1 comment: