Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh What a Mess!

I thought it would be fun to dye Easter eggs this year.  I knew Addy was a little young for it and I figured we would end up doing damage control and dyeing them ourselves... I just didn't expect Addy to dump out the cups and dye before we even got started!  Ha ha!  We were letting her stand in a chair to see what it was all about and while both of us were standing right there she managed to dump a cup upside down and knock another one over in the process... so after that, one of us held her hands while the other one dyed the eggs!  Not quite... we did let her assist but we were very careful!  We didn't take any pictures of the finished product because they weren't really picture-worthy.  But we did have fun!

Getting started...

See where her little hand is?  Sneaky!

CAREFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Ours dying experience was a disaster too! I think we did one of each color and that was it!! Dye was everywhere including her mouth!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete