Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a wonderful day celebrating Easter with all of our immediate family (except Kyle - we missed you!).  We had lunch at JJ & Daddy Jim's house and spent all afternoon over there... they say pictures are worth 1,000 words so I will let them tell the story!

p.s. I tried to make these into a slideshow or a photo collage since there are so many from this post and the zoo but I didn't have any luck.  If anyone has any tips on an easy way to do this, I would love to know!

The Easter Bunny came to our house...

Her favorite thing was this drum and all the instruments inside!

Mia helped her get into some Easter goodies before lunch!
LeCroy Easter color 2011:  Yellow :)

Addy LOVES her KK!

Pop, Addy & Mia

JJ, Addy, KK and Daddy Jim
Hunting eggs!

The dress got in the way so we tied it up!

Rear view...
Had to take a break!


Playing with the sidewalk chalk with KK

More Easter goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment