Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great Grandparents

I have been so lazy about blogging this month and last month!  I wanted to post a few pictures of our recent visits to see my grandparents and Courtney's grandparents before I forget about it.

One Friday, we rode with JJ & Daddy Jim to Gadsden... we stopped at Grannie's first...

Addy found the book of herself that we had given Grannie for Christmas and all she wanted to do was look at it!

"Addy, Addy, Addy!"

After we visited with Grannie, we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch... Addy loves chick-fil-a!  Then we drove over to Grandmother & Granddaddy's house...
I love this picture... Mom was playing the piano with Addy's "help"

Addy was teaching Grandmother & Granddaddy about Peekaboo Barn on my phone.  They thought it was a fun game too!

During Spring Break, we rode with Mia to visit Courtney's grandparents in Brent & Centreville.  First, we went to Grandmother's house.  Aunt Margaret & Uncle Johnny came by while we were there too!  Since our visit, Courtney's cousin Michelle had a new baby girl, Sophie!  I am excited that she and Addy will get to play with each other when they get a little older!
Addy was showing Granddaddy her book.

Addy with Grandmother & Granddaddy
After our visit, we met Nanny & Babby at the Sawmill restuarant for lunch and then went back over to Nanny & Babby's house to play for a little while.  I love their house... it just looks so "southern" to me!




Babby carried Addy down to see...
...some Moo Moos!
Thanks to everyone for letting us come and visit!  We are so blessed to have such a loving family!

No comments:

Post a Comment