I have taken almost NO pictures of Addy! We have been enjoying all the beautiful weather we've had which means playing with bubbles, chasing Addy around the yard, going to parks so we can swing and slide, driving her pink car around the block and various other hands-on activities. I have good intentions of taking her picture smiling on the swings or coming down the slide but I never pick up my camera because I am chasing her the whole time. This is such a fun stage we are in right now!
This week, our bathroom is being remodeled! Sounds like fun but it was more out of necessity than a desire to redo anything. A few weeks ago, our big mirror that was attached to the wall above the sink decided to fall off the wall and break into a thousand pieces at 5:00 a.m. Needless to say, that is not something you want to wake up to! Courtney thought someone was breaking into our bathroom window! Turns out, a shattered mirror can do some serious damage to sheetrock, countertops, floors and wooden doors. I am thankful that it is getting fixed this week but we had to move out everything from our bathroom cabinets and linen closet and we also cleaned out most of the clothes, shoes, etc from our closet because we were afraid they would all be so dusty if we didn't. We will be glad to get back to using two bathrooms instead of one!
There isn't much excitement around our house... it's tax season and it is starting to heat up a little! The countdown to April 15 hasn't started yet but I'm sure it won't be long.
Thanks for stopping by to check in on us!
No comments:
Post a Comment