Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where did January go?

You can tell tax season has arrived... I have not updated much at all this month!  I have been super busy the past two weeks on a project at work and have been trying to squeeze in extra hours from home so that has left no time for blogging! 

Addy loves her babies!  MawMaw and Addy named Bitty Baby "Julie" last week.  Sounds like "Jewy" when Addy says it though!
We have had a good January!  First off, Addy's 15 month doctor appointment was a few weeks ago.  She was in the 40th percentile for weight (22 lbs, 5 oz) and 75th for height (31.25") and since her weight had dropped a little the doctor said we wanted to make sure that wasn't going to be a trend!  I think it has to do with the fact that she was teething and had ear infections in December and didn't each much for a whole week because now she is eating like mad!  She has started holding her own cup (yay!) and I think (hope!) she is drinking more milk now that she can get it whenever she wants it. 

Practicing her monkey face in the car... thanks to Courtney :)
What is the obsession with the vacuum?  Here she is trying to give it a bottle.
Today, we started Kindermusik at UA.  It was raining this morning (yuck!) so it wasn't fun having to park and walk in the rain but the class was so much fun and all the other kids are about her age so I think it will be a good experience!  Mrs. Erin is our teacher and she is so sweet and good with the kids.  We sang some new songs and played with balls, scarves and bubbles.  Addy wasn't shy at all and had fun interacting with the other boys and girls.  They are all so cute!  Here she was before we left this morning... she got to try out her rain coat for the first time today!  Normally when it's raining we don't venture out unless we have to so she hasn't gotten to wear it very much but it is so cute I hope she will be able to wear it on into the spring!

  
Not too sure!


Reading her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment