Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Center geniuses

When I was pregnant I signed up for weekly email updates from babycenter.com and they would email once a week to say how big my baby was and what symptoms I could expect and how she was growing, etc.  Now that she is here, they still send once a week emails to tell you how she is growing and learning and some common things of babies her age... and Courtney and I always laugh about how right on time they are.  For instance, today we went to the cupcake place at Midtown and it was Addy's naptime so I knew I was pushing it but I REALLY wanted to try out these cupcakes so I thought it was worth it.  Well, she didn't want to have a cupcake picnic on the grass like I intended... instead she wanted to walk all the way to the other end of the mall and harass other families and no matter how I tried to bribe her with cupcakes, etc. she was NOT going back to our spot near our car.  So, I carried her all the way back across the grass past all the other people having quiet little cupcake picnics kicking and screaming, literally.  And then I got home and I had an email from babycenter.com about your 15 month old throwing tantrums in public!  Gotta love the irony of that!

With our cupcake... this was before the tantrum!
Here are a few pictures of what we have been doing lately... the quality may not be that great because these were all on my phone!



She saw something she wanted in the fridge!


At the playground enjoying this beautiful day!
Trying out the grocery cart to see if she could fit!

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed by the accuracy and timeliness of Baby Center, too. They just told me four month olds experience sleep regression; and Collins woke up at 9pm, 1am, 3am...eerie.

    ReplyDelete