Mom, Kayla, Addy & I went to Birmingham yesterday to visit with my aunt Lisa and cousins Erin, Jordan, Mackenzie & Slate. Erin is home for a visit from the U.A.E. and she had never met Addy! We were so excited to get to see Erin and the rest of the family. We had a delicious lunch and then the weather cooperated this time so we got to swim in the afternoon. Addy was having too much fun to take a nap so she got in the pool too!
Slate and Addy
Mackenzie and Addy - Addy was moving Mackenzie's hand out of the way so she could put her hands on the table!
Kayla and Jordan
Kayla, Jordan, me and Erin
Lisa and Addy playing patty cake in the shade
Addy loving the pool
Addy and Erin in the pool
Mom and Addy back in the shade
I hope I don't get in trouble for putting swimsuit pictures of everyone on the internet... why didn't we take pictures before we got all hot and sweaty girls? Love y'all!
Love the picture of Addy in the pool so excited. She is so fun and her little personality shows through her pics. I have started lying Luke down around 9 and 1 and it has worked!! Thanks for the advice. He also gets a little catnap around 4 not sure if this is what he is supposed to do but he just can't make it to bedtime without the catnap! I so love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete