Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Itsy Bitsy Spider...
We have had those brown wolf spiders around our house a lot lately and yesterday morning while I was feeding Addy her breakfast, I noticed a dead one on the floor near the kitchen table. I intended to get it up after she finished eating but I got distracted and forgot about it. Fast forward to last night when I was trying to cook supper... Addy decided to see what the spider tasted like! EWWWW! I freaked out and fished it out of her mouth before she swallowed it. I think I scared her because I was freaking out about it so she got upset which of course made me wonder whether she was okay or if it somehow leaked out poison or something in her mouth... so I called poison control and I think they thought I was nuts! I saved the spider to show it to Courtney when he got home. I think he was more amazed that I instantly overcame my fear of bugs to fish the nasty thing out of her mouth than he was that she put it in there to start with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment