Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dr. Appointment

Addison did great at her doctor's appointment yesterday!  I am already dreading the 2 month visit though because she has to get so many shots next time!  She was awake and alert and seemed to be checking everything out.  She hated the heel stick at the very end but thankfully Daddy was able to hold her and it didn't last too long so she survived! 

The big news from the doctor visit is how much she weighs!  She is now 21 inches long and in the 90th percentile for height and she weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and is in the 75th percentile for her weight.  I cannot believe how much she has grown in just 2 weeks!  She is starting to outgrow some of her newborn-size clothes and I think we are about to move up to size 1 diapers! 

After the doctor visit, Addy fell asleep in the car on our way to Birmingham for pictures.  We went to Precious Memories in Hoover and had several pictures of her made so we can remember how little (or big!) she was as a newborn... I cannot wait to see them!  Poor Addy kept trying to fall asleep during the pictures and every time she got comfy, we would have to move her or change positions so she never was able to get her nap in yesterday afternoon.  Thankfully, she fell asleep again in the car on the way home!  We had a busy day and we were all tired last night!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went well yesterday! I know the pictures will look great!

    ReplyDelete