Addy is 2 weeks old today - time is flying by! She has grown SO much in just two weeks! It is amazing to see how much she changes each day. She is focusing her eyes more on your eyes now - instead of looking at Courtney's hair, she looks at his eyes :) She follows Mommy's voice around the room with her eyes. She definitely knows who Mommy & Daddy are! She "talks" to us sometimes - making sweet little cooing noises - I love it!
We have a really big day planned for today and I am a little nervous about how we are going to pull it off. I hope we don't overwhelm Addy too much because we need her to be cooperative! We are going to the doctor this afternoon and will find out exactly how much she has grown at her two week checkup. Then, we are going to try to head to Birmingham right after the doctor's appointment to have Addy's newborn pictures made. I would not have chosen to schedule all of this in one day but the photographer could only do it today or November 17th and if we want pictures of her while she is a newborn, it had to be today! I just hope that she is able to take some naps and eat on schedule so that we don't have multiple meltdowns this afternoon - cause if Addy melts down, it is very likely that Courtney or I might melt down too!
I will try to post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment