Monday, November 11, 2013

Go Fish

Yesterday our family got to join some of our friends from church to fish, ride four wheelers and eat together. We even had a campfire and made s'mores after dark! The kids (and a couple of adults!) had fun rolling down the grassy hill in the dark - Addy didn't want to leave!

I didn't take my camera but snapped a couple of pictures on my phone before it got dark.



Is it just me or does Addy look 12 in this picture?


They caught at least 2 fish before it was time to move onto something else!


Courtney said she held on so tight & was so worried about the battery going dead the whole time they were riding! Ha!! As soon as they got back though she wanted to go again!





Addy gets to see Abby & Brock at school and church! They are sweet friends!





Audrey chilled out and enjoyed watching all the activity. She got to pet her first doggie yesterday and she liked it!

I have so much catching up to do on the blog... I have several posts about Audrey on my phone that I just need to find pictures for. I don't ever have time to upload pictures but maybe I will blog more regularly if I just use the ones on my phone and my bloggy app! We shall see!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girls! The blog app is amazing. I take way more pics on my phone than I do with my real camera, and it IS hard to find time to upload pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you use Blog Press on your phone? You are so much better about keeping your blog updated! I feel like I just keep getting further behind but I'm going to try this to see if I can do better :)

      Delete